The following uniform & P.E kit will be expected at all times & will be rigorously checked & consistently enforced by all staff:
- dark grey or black trousers, skirt or appropriate pinafore dress
- in the summer term, girls may wear red gingham dresses and boys wear dark grey school-type shorts
- grey, black or plain red tights for girls (not stripy or patterned)
- white or red polo shirt with logo
- red sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- black, sensible shoes (or black, sensible boots for girls in winter) with no visible logos (no trainers or astro-turfs)
- white, grey or black socks
- red book bag with logo
- long hair MUST be tied back and extreme haircuts such as tramlines, webs, mohicans or vibrant colours are unacceptable
- No ‘jojo’ bows
- no jewellery except a watch and discrete, STUD earrings which must be removed by the child for P.E.
- no make-up or nail varnish
P.E KIT must be brought into school at the beginning of every half term and then left in school: (Obviously, if any child’s P.E kit needs washing, we will send it home.)
- all pupils must wear navy P.E shorts and logo white T-shirt and use the logo gymsac
- Nursery, reception, Y1 & Y2s must wear totally black plimsolls with elastic or Velcro; NO laces and no other footwear will be allowed
- Y3, 4, 5 and 6 may choose to wear black trainers, but these must have no visible logos, and no colour or white flashes, coloured or white soles or midsoles. They can be slip-ons, Velcro or laced.
If your child is having their ears pierced, it should be done at the start of the summer holidays to ensure the studs can be removed for P.E from September.